editSuggest an edit

Suburban Lumber

Construction / Building Supplies

2630 Wiley Blvd SW,
Cedar Rapids, IA 52404

(319) 362-3115

Call 319-362-3115
Get directions to this
location on Google Maps.
Open website
in new tab.
Share this business
on social media.


Suburban Lumber is a contractor lumberyard. 90% of our sales are to professionals - with the other 10% to consumers. The majority of the products are delivered to the jobsite with our large fleet of trucks and material handling equipment

Business Hours

Monday 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM

Tuesday 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM

Wednesday 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM

Thursday 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM

Friday 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM

Saturday 7:30 AM - 12:00 PM

Sunday Closed

Print Ads


Ads Widget


Widget URL

Embed Code

Embed these ads anywhere HTML code is accepted by pasting the snippet below.